Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- Diamond Select Toys Universal Monsters Minimates The Wolfman Boxed Set by Action Figure Xpress
- Aurora World Taddle Toes Chubby Bear Plush by Aurora World
- LEGO DUPLO Brand Disney 10606 Doc McStuffins Backyard Clinic Building Kit
- Laser cross shooting Single Set
- Official Disney Lilo & Stitch 28cm Easter Stitch Soft Plush Toy
- Laliva X2207S 2100KV 2700KV Outrunner CW CCW Brushless Motor for RC Quadcopter Multicopter DIY Drone F450 550 (color 2700KV CCW)
- Backpack Marvel Avengers IronMan 16 School Bag 695057
- Drasawee Large Animal Plush Stuffed House Lizard Toy Home Decos 150CM Green
- Dollhouse miniature handmade kit set Three Inch of Sunlight (japan import)
- Transformers Hero Mashers Autobot Springer Figure
- ZYT Light Brown Striped Design Jacquard Tablecloths Fabric Tea Tablecloth , 90cm x 140cm
- 2 Pair White and Pink Hearts Minnie Mouse Socks (Size 68)
- Disney Mickey Mouse & Friends Delight & Discover Activity Table
- Halloween Mask Zombie Latex Mask Resident Evil Vampire Scary Bald Face Mask,Photocolor,OneSize
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways 2001 Burger King X-Men Evolution Nightcrawler 10cm Figure about our community.