Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- Porsche 911 GT2 (1995) Diecast Model Car
- Homebed Dreamcatcher Bedding 3 Piece Native American Duvet Covers Glitter Bedspread Black pink gold Dream Catcher Bed Set (Twin)
- SEASONS GREETINGS Disney Classics 1 Oz Silver Coin 2 Niue 2018
- Football with Tutu Pull Strings Pinata by APINATA4U
- Pine Cone Fossil w Display Box LDB 50 Million Yrs Old COA 14031 13o
- STOWAWAY blueE LETTER BOX WITH LID
- Bo Bunny ESTMP5155 Essentials Stamps, Rough It Up 4 x 6 in. by Bo Bunny
- 1PC 4mm RC Boat Shaft Assembly Stainless Steel Shaft Professional Accessories Universal Joint Suit 10x5cm 4x4mm
- Martian Successor Nadesico Nadesico the Mission [Japan Import]
- Gundam MSiA Action Figure Deactive Set Phase Z.A.F.T. zaft (japan import)
- Our Generation Doll Small Dog Collection Plush Maltese by Our Generation Dolls
- GREENLIGHT 1 64 ROUTE 66 SHASTA AIRFLYTE TRAILER (MJ EXCLUSIVE)
- SANILE Printed Stripe Criss Cross Vintage Duvet Cover Pillow Sham Sets with Zipper Closure 4 Size(Queen,Black White)
- YuGiOh Zexal Photon Shockwave Single Card Kagetokage PHSW-EN005 Rare [Toy]
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways BloomerangOrlandoo 1 35 Metal Upgraded Front Rear Bridge Axle Parts about our community.