Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- KinKi Kids Concert 2015-2016 Official Goods brochure
- Gothic Glassware Alchemist Shot Glass Alchemy Alternative Lifestyle by Alchemy Gothic
- FatShark FPV HD Diversity Monitor FSV1101 FSV1103 Video Glasses Mode 4
- Mega Bloks Kapow Titan Buildable Robot Warrior
- UPUPUPUP Nordic Style Kids Decoration,Scandinavian Decor,Picture On Wall,Oil Paint By Numbers Sky Wall Art Canvas,Tworidc550X70Cm Frameless
- AUDI TT RS roadster red Catalunya 2017 1 43
- Canteen Crosshatch One Size Herschel Survey Backpack
- Kato 20871 V12 Double Track Up & Down Variation Pack
- Sigikid 38430 Sweaty Fox Soft Toy
- Brushed Nickel Aluminum Metal Roman Porthole Clock Nautical Navy Decor Gifts Nagina International (12 Inches)
- Hasbro Year 2006 Littlest Pet Shop Exclusive Portable Pets Bobble Head Figure Box Gift Set Yorkshire Terrier Puppy Dog (Yorkie) with Pink Bow and Siamese Kitty Cat with Crown Plus Hairbrush, Can of Sardines and Cozy Carrier (51252)
- LsWOW Weighted Blanket for Kids Skull,Grunge Illustration of Human Skull Dragonfly with Watercolor Splash Sketchy,Purple Pink Black for Bed & Couch Sofa Easy Care 60 x62
- Transparent Red White Koplow Games 10D10 Dice Set, Pearlized Purple White
- Trademark Fine Art Surprise Indigo I Art by Carolyn redh, 14x14
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
Suitable for the season: autumn
Size: 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40
Upper material: suede
Toe shape: round head
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Medicom DC Hero Batman (Black Costume Version) Sofubi Action Figure by Medicom about our community.